Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient’s life better - mind, body and spirit. We’re the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States. As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
Mercy Health Tiffin and Willard Hospitalis looking for an exceptional otolaryngologist to join their team.Why choose Mercy Health? We know that the expert, compassionate carepatients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
The Mercy Health Tiffin and Willardposition details include:
- Full time employment opportunity providing care for 130, 000 people in two combined
- Develop practice and service line to match your abilities and aspiration.
- Clinic located within same facility as operating room suite creating efficiency of flow
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- CarePATH, Mercy Health’s customized EPIC electronic health record is used throughout our system
Work in new, modern facilities. Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital opened the doors at the current facility in 2008. Mercy Health Willard Hospital opened doors to a new facility May 2012. Visit: Mercy.com Select Location: Tiffin or Willard
Tiffin is the county seat of Seneca County with a population of 18,000 at the 2010 census. Home of the historic Ritz Theatre, built in 1928 as a vaudeville house with an Italian Renaissance design. It is recognized as "the education community" with 2 universities, Heidelberg University and Tiffin University located within the city. Seneca County has an extensive park system for the outdoor enthusiast.
Visit the following web sites for more information:
- City of Tiffin at www.tiffinohio.gov
- Seneca County at www.destinationsenecacounty.org
- Seneca County Parks www.senecacountyparks.org
- The city of Willard is located in the southwest section of Huron County with a population of 6000 www.willardohio.com
- Boasts to have more jobs than people from a diverse economic base of manufacturing including:
- Printing, Metal Fabrication & Baking (RR Donnelley, Midwest & Pepperidge Farm)
- Overland transportation (CSX Railroad)
- Agriculture (grain & produce farming)
- In the fall of 2015, Willard City Schools opened new buildings consolidating elementary through high school onto one campus
Both communities are centrally located within 50 - 70 miles of major airports and big city shopping (Toledo, Cleveland and Columbus)
Mercy is offering successful candidates a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with the qualifications and background of the applicant.
Show Contact DetailsInquiries, including curriculum vitae should be addressed to: Sheila Buurma, Physician Recruitment, Manager, Mercy Defiance, Tiffin and Willard Hospitals at 1100 Neal Zick Road, Willard, Ohio 44890 or by email at Sheila_Buurma@mercy.com
Call Sheila atShow Contact Details419.964.5791for more details.
Location/Region: Tiffin, OH (US)