MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS JOB SUMMARY: TH Plastics, Inc., a custom injection molder serving the appliance and automotive industries, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for the following position in our Bowling Green, Ohio molding division.
* Maintain and repair injection molding machines ranging from 80T to 1500T.
* Maintain all supporting equipment; conveyors, grinders, pneumatic systems, water heaters, etc.
* Troubleshoot robots, PLC's, and vision systems on auxiliary equipment.
* Ability to read, understand and work from blueprints.
* Construct tooling for robots and manufacturing assembly equipment.
* Document all repairs and preventative maintenance activities to comply with TS/ ISO requirements
* Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently and in a team environment within the Maintenance department.
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
* Previous experience or education in industrial hydraulics, electricity up to 480v, and machinery.
* Must be willing to work overtime when| scheduled
* High School graduate, GED, Technical school graduate or equivalent training.
A two year technical degree in mechanical or electrical maintenance is preferred.
* Reading schematics, capable of wiring electrical circuits and perform plumbing installations.
* Experience in Injection Molding is a plus.
* Experience using IQMS software is a plus.
This position comes with excellent benefits and competitive pay.
Applicants may mail resumes to TH Plastics, Attn: Karen Hannah, 843 Miller Drive, Bowling Green, Ohio 43402 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org