The Supply Chain Planner is a key role within this
manufacturer. This individual is responsible for all planning
and procurement activities related to assigned department.
Position requires excellent multitasking and cross-functional
communication skills with the ability to balance both near
term and long term actions applicable to the
ongoing improvement of supply chain operations.
* Capacity Review Planning
* Inventory Management/Purchasing
* New Routing Entry/Review
* Order Processing/Paperwork
* Maintain and monitor ERP in EPICOR
* Initiates purchase orders and amendments for parts, services and/
or special tools; arranges for submission and
inspection of sample
products as required; maintains close coordination with plant
engineering to ensure timely execution of product and services
* Communicate with internal teams (floor
keeping, inside sales).
* Secures and analyzes quotations, negotiates prices and terms with
suppliers, and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality
and delivery competitiveness for assigned
* Contribute to safety stock sizing activities based on periodic
customer demand refreshes and historical
* Coordinates as appropriate quality matters and
changes/developments between company activities and suppliers.
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Business Administration,
Supply Chain or Operations.
* 3-5 years of Supply Chain Planning/Procurement experience in a
Preferred Education and Experience
* Product knowledge and familiarity.
* Manufacturing Process Understanding
* Lean Systems Certification
* General knowledge of Heat Treating and
Please e-mail resume to:
ISO 9001 Quality System Registered
325 Hall Street Tiffin, Ohio 44883
419-447-8232 - 800-243-9327 * Fax 419-447-2791
provided by The Tiffin Advertiser-Tribune
Location/Region: Tiffin, OH (US - 44883)