Date Posted: 1/25/2018 Employment Status: Regular Part Time Job Code: BANKREPNE2 Location: Bucyrus 0400UB Address: 401 S. Sandusky Avenue City: Bucyrus State: OH Zip Code: 44820 Country: United States of America Category: United Bank Description
- Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for customers in person, via phone, and through the mail, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers checks, money orders, and cash advances
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals
- Performs a broad variety of financial services functions such as opening and closing accounts, renewing certificates, and assisting customers with bookkeeping and checking account problems
- Answers customer questions regarding Bank services provided and performs a variety of account maintenance duties
- Actively cross sells Bank services
- Performs specific assigned side jobs including various clerical and receptionist functions, and assists other tellers with duties as required
- Serves customers promptly and professionally
- Maintain awareness of and adhere to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 730am to 5pm, Friday 730am to 530pm, Saturday 730am to 12pm. There are two positions open, both are hourly and part time. The expected average hours per week for the first part-time position is 25. The expected average hours per week for the second part-time position is 30+. The average number of Saturdays per month is 2-3.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH FOR THIS POSITION
- Teller I
- Teller II
- Assistant Lead Teller
- Lead Teller
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Teller and Customer Service Representative operations and procedures
- Basic understanding of Bank operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude
- Strong math skills
- Deliver consistent, high level of service within our Service Excellence guidelines
EQUIPMENT AND PROGRAMS USED
Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, and telephone.
Minimum high school graduate or equivalent. Additional coursework a plus.
Park National Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of the Bank to hire well-qualified people. An integral part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons for employment. It is also part of our policy to recruit and administer hiring, working conditions, benefits, privileges of employment, compensation, training, appointments for advancement including promotions and transfers, and terminations of employment for all associates without discrimination because of race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or handicap.
Park National Corporation’s Affirmative Action Plan for handicapped workers, disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans is available for review Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Human Resources Office at 51 N. Third Street, 6th Floor, Newark, OH 43055.
Location/Region: Bucyrus, OH (US)