ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Style Crest Enterprises Inc., has an immediate career opportunity available in our Maintenance Dept.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Performs maintenance on a variety of manufacturing, process, and auxiliary equipment.
- Able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- PLC experience (Allen-Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi ) preferred.
- Basic welding and fabrication skills required.
If you are a team player with a “can do” attitude, we have the challenge you’ve been looking for. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance.
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for over 45 years. We sell, distribute and install a full range of products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Location/Region: Fremont, OH (US)