Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Data entry and filing paperwork
· Runs reports to help determine needs of our customers
· Expedites delivery of goods to customers
· Pricing verifications
· High school diploma and two years inventory or accounts payable experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
· Strong computer skills using MS Excel (Importing & Exporting Data)
· Be able to handle multi-tasks
· Be detail oriented
· Have good math skills
Fabco, Inc., located in Findlay, Ohio, is a solution-oriented company specializing in all types of ferrous and non-ferrous castings, forgings, machined parts and ground engaging tools. Our focus is dedicated on business bridging the overseas gap between U.S. customers and global manufacturers by utilizing our technical, commercial and logistical expertise in aiding the enhancement of your manufacturing needs. Decades of experience and strong teamwork have made communication, technical exchange, quality control and on-time delivery as easy as working with the individual in the office next to yours.
Complementing our global partners’ assets is a fully owned investment foundry and forging shop, as well as representation of multitudes of quality-proven factories throughout Asia. Your business will be closely analyzed and placed in the most qualified factories available to produce the parts that are specific to your requirements. The intent of Fabco is to save you valuable time and expense by providing state-side quality inspections, engineering professionalism, inventory handling and excellent customer service.
Location/Region: Findlay, OH (US)