Position: Maintenance E-I Technician/Mechanic
Location: Fremont, Ohio
Status: Full time/permanent
Maintenance E-I Technician/Mechanic Role
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of production and facility equipment and troubleshooting of machine problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Electrical troubleshooting, welding, fabrication, hydraulics and repair of machines. The successful candidate will apply practical knowledge of the work, tools, materials, and equipment in scheduled work. Must work closely with production and other group leaders and supervisors in the facility.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Repair and maintenance of production and facility equipment
- Support complex electrical/electronic control system and drives
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints
- Work closely with other associates and maintenance personnel on a daily basis
- Associate degree in an electrical or mechanical field preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exhibit the highest standards of safety and quality
- Be willing to work overtime
- Be willing to work any shift
- Ability to handle deadlines and variable workloads
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- HVAC experience preferred
Employees will be considered for employment in accordance with the description requirements listed above. Under no circumstances will race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap or national origin be considered as a reason to disqualify an applicant for this position.