Minimum 3 years experience troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems. Welding and fabrication a plus.
- Favorable employment history with a proven record of excellent attendance
- Focus on safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- Work well as a team member and as an individual
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
WHAT WE ARE NOT…..GLAMOROUS WORK, EASY WORK, A FREE RIDE…
WHAT WE ARE…..FAMILY OWNED…BE MORE THAN A NUMBER, BUILD A CAREER….MAKE A DIFFERENCE...YES….IT’S WORTH IT!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT SUPERSTAR! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
- 87% OF OUR EMPLOYEE BASE HAS BEEN WITH THE COMPANY 1 YEAR OR MORE
- 72% OF OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM STARTED OUT AT ENTRY LEVEL
- OPENED IN 1998, ONLY 1 VOLUNTARY SHORT TERM LAYOFF IN 2008
- WORK IS STEADY, OVERTIME IS AVAILABLE (NOT MANDATED) AND WE CONTINUE TO GROW!
- SINCE OPENING, WE HAVE MULTIPLIED OUR EMPLOYEE BASE 7X THE INITIAL COUNT, AND TRIPLED OUR FLOOR SPACE!
- 12 HOUR WORK SCHEDULE, WORK 190 DAYS PER YEAR ON AVERAGE! THAT’S 52% OF THE YEAR! 48% OF YOUR YEAR IS FREE!
HOW DO I RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW?
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY TUESDAY 9:30AM SHARP!
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
TAKE A TOUR OF OUR FACILITY
LEARN ABOUT OUR PROCESSES/COMPANY
RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW (OR 2!)
POSSIBLY LEAVE WITH A JOB OFFER!
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE!
WE ARE PROUD TO BE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!!
DRUG SCREEN, PHYSICAL AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED!
202 WATERTOWER DRIVE
CLYDE, OHIO 43410
All candidates must pass a drug test, physical and background check.
Pay based on skill set.
Competitive Benefits Package including 401K Plan, Gain-Sharing, Medical, and Dental
Applications are accepted daily at 202 Water Tower Dr., Clyde, Ohio 43410
Evergreen Plastics was founded in 1998 with a unique focus: recycling curbside PET, mostly post-consumer soft drink and water bottles.
Since the beginning, we have produced the highest quality RPET resins in flakes and pellets. Since 1998, we have tripled our size and broadened our scope. We still offer high quality RPET, and our largest source of raw materials is still curbside PET bottles. Beyond this, Evergreen now offers a host of related products and services for our customers. Evergreen is constantly evolving, growing and hiring.
We currently employ over 200 people at our state of the art facility. Our benefits include medical, dental, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401(k) and gain sharing. Our plant sits on 28 acres in Clyde, Ohio.