Under the general direction of the VP of Sales, the Key Account Manager is responsible for a portfolio of sales accounts at TCL Home Appliances North America. This includes responsibilities for achieving quarterly/annual sales goals, developing and building distribution channels, helping to build strategic business relationships and sales strategies.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with VP of Sales to develop short and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans and budgets.
- Support the company’s growth plans with emphasis on building the brand, and reputation through excellent customer service.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and budgets for assigned customers and channels.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts/dealers and partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals.
- Responsible for forecasting / ordering product to meet customer demand / needs and outlining vs monthly, annual objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to help develop and execute promotional strategies to enhance product and brand penetration.Provide continuous feedback and input on competitive analysis, market trends, and business.
- Monitor trends and shifts in the industry while recommending strategies and plans to keep TCL positioned as a leader in the Home Appliance /Home comfort Industry.
- Manage assigned budgets while consistently seeking revenue and cost optimization.
- Assist in building product line ups to identify new product opportunities / customer line up additions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field and a minimum of 10 years of direct work experience.
- Working experience in the Appliance industry preferred.
- Possess the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, exacting standards, commitment, ethical values, and achievement oriented.
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, writing, speaking and presenting.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners, and customers.
- Understanding of financial reporting including budgetary guidelines.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required.
- High level of critical and logical thinking and analysis.
- Ability to work independently in an Home office setting, or in group/office setting.
- Extensive travel is required (50% of the time) throughout the US.
TCL Home Appliance North America is part of the TCL group of Companies with Global sales of over $15.4B in 2016. TCL (The Creative Life) was founded more than 35 years ago and prides itself on delivering high quality products featuring stylish design, extensive manufacturing expertise, vertically integrated supply chains, and state-of-the-art products and technology.
As a leader in several different global verticals, TCL is one of the world’s largest, and America’s fastest, growing television brands(TCL Multimedia division) and the TCL Home Appliance North America will continue to build the TCL brand in North America as one of the world’s premier home appliance consumer brands.
Company website: http://www.tclusa.com/
Location/Region: Findlay, OH (US)