Technician will perform a job upon a repetitive departmental assembly operation or live assembly operations to mass produce products such as automobile interior trim components and assemblies.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other and inspects each strap, bolts, clips, screws, cements or otherwise fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or powered tools. May operate and maintain machines such as KPM press, inspection mold, welders, robots, forklifts, hoists, and cranes to perform material movement.
- May be assigned to different work situations, lines, or departments as production needs require. Responsible for meeting established quality and production quantity levels and maintaining preventative maintenance, housekeeping and safe work practices. Certain positions require the ability to discern color and this is an essential element of those positions
- May be assigned to drive tow motor.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift and be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- GED or High School Diploma prefer
Training specific to placement into position:
- Forklift Driving Classes (For Tow Motor Drivers Only)
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
Kasai North America, Inc. (formerly known as M-Tek, Inc.) a leading Tier-1 automotive interior supplier is a world-class organization that produces high quality products. Kasai North America offers a competitive salary and benefits package including paid holidays, vacation, life, disability, medical, dental, vision, wellness program, drug card and a matching 401K program in a team environment.
Kasai North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Kasai Kogyo Co. Ltd., a Japanese automotive parts manufacturer of over forty years, with facilities located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Kasai is known worldwide for its innovative technology and high-quality products. Our combined international operations and North American operations provide broad-based services, from design and development through testing and production.
Location/Region: Upper Sandusky, OH (US)