We are seeking a highly motivated self starter that can demonstrate the ability to produce and fabricate engineered compaction equipment solutions that meet the technical and safety requirements of our industry and customers.
1. Successful interpretation of blueprints and engineered drawings
2. Utilizes general fabrication skills to develop and complete engineered jobs
3. Successful utilization of metal cutting tools including plasma cutters and torches
4. Proficient in MIG and stick welding / old metal to new metal and new metal to new metal
5. Safely uses forklifts and other ringing equipment to modify compaction equipment
6. Demonstrates the ability to successfully use industrial sandblasting equipment
7. Creates a weekly and daily plan that identifies opportunities and solutions to enhance efficiency and utilization.
8. Ensures accuracy of parts, labor and equipment costing
9. Ability to “back-up” for partner Shop Lead and perform other tasks duties of the position as required.
• 2 years of welding experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Exposure to electrical and hydraulic schematics and components a plus
• Demonstrates capacity to work in a fast paced environment and meet utilization goals
• Competitive pay and 100% employer paid medical benefits
• Comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation, 401k and Health Savings Account programs
• Company expense reimbursement plan
A&L Compaction Equipment is a leader at installing, servicing and rebuilding industrial compaction equipment. With over 20yrs of history and experience we have significantly outpaced industry growth over the last five years. We compete on the level of Service and Quality provided to our customers. Our compactors and balers are rebuilt to near factory specifications and sell for roughly 50% of a new unit providing a high level of value and utility to our customers.
Location/Region: Fostoria, OH (US)