At LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
LARICHE CHEVROLET CADILLAC IN DOWNTOWN FINDLAY, OHIO IS CURRENTLY SEEKING TO ADD QUALITY AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS TO OUR AWARD WINNING SERVICE TEAM!!!
Automotive Technicians......Are you sick of.....
OUTDATED EQUIPMENT? 2.
BAD MANAGERS? 3.
POOR WORKING CONDITIONS? 4.
NO BENEFITS? 5.
NO TIME OFF? 6.
NO STEADY WORK? **ASK US ABOUT OUR $$$$ SIGN-ON/RELOCATION BONUS!!!
** WE WANT EXPERIENCED GENERAL MOTORS SERVICE TECHNICIANS!!!
The LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac Service Department is a fast-paced environment with more work than we can handle!
We are looking for strong Team Members who possess a POSITIVE ATTITUDE, SOLID WORK ETHIC, and the willingness to give MAXIMUM EFFORT TO PROVIDE QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS.
To the right individual we offer: 1. Competitive Pay with Production Bonuses
2. Full Benefit Package including Health Insurance and 401(k)
3. 5 DAY WORK WEEK-NO WEEKENDS!!!
4. Paid Training from General Motors
5. Employee Discounts
If you are looking for a positive work environment to grow as a Technician, then you need to
SWITCH TO LARICHE!!!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental and Vision
* 401K Plan with company match * Company paid life insurance
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Paid Holidays
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services Technician Specific Benefits
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * ASE certifications are ideal
* Minimum of 3-5 years automotive experience - GM tech preferred
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have valid driver's license & insurable driving record
Location/Region: Findlay, OH (45840)