Mercy Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician in Tiffin, OH
About the practice:
- Join an established practice with an established patient panel.
- Assigned your own Medical Assistant.
- Lab located on site and hospital located near the practice.
- EPIC EMR.
- No OB required.
- Shared call schedule.
- Flexible work schedule.
Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient’s life better - mind, body and spirit. We’re the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States. As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital is looking for an exceptional primary care physician to join their team. Why choose Mercy Health? We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
The Mercy Health position details include:
- Multi person group including physicians and nurse practitioners provides comradery and creates work life balance.
- Primary practice location is within the hospital
- Predominatly outpatient practice with limited call requirements or option for traditional practice with inpatient care if desired
- Flexible patient appointment hours allow providers to control their work schedule
- Located in a Health Profession Shortage Areas (HPSA), primary care physician are eligible to apply for tax free student loan forgiveness available through state funding.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- CarePATH, Mercy Health's customized EPIC electronic health record is used in the practice and hospital
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. Benefit package include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Enhanced benefits for physicians working 36 clinical hours include additional PTO, CME $'s and Retirement Plan
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
Tiffin is centrally located within 50 - 70 miles of major airports and big city shopping (Toledo, Cleveland and Columbus)
If you are considering career opportunities in a safe community with wonderful schools, and an enviable quality of life and the absence of large city medical staff politics, we would like to speak with you in confidence. Inquiries, including curriculum vitae
Location/Region: Tiffin, OH (44883)