Interested in becoming a leader in emergency medicine? TeamHealth is seeking a board certified emergency medicine physician with leadership experience to join our emergency department team as the medical director at The Bellevue Hospital in Bellevue, Ohio. The Bellevue Hospital has a beautifully designed, well-run, 11-bed ED staffed with 24 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage per day.
Most sub-specialties are represented and case management and social workers are available if needed. Bellevue is a city in Erie, Huron and Sandusky counties in Ohio, located 61 miles southwest of Cleveland and 45 miles southeast of Toledo.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- Administrative stipend
- Malpractice insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
Location/Region: Bellevue, OH (44811)